Small Cute Brilliant Rose Color Pointer --> Small Cute Blue Gray Pointer

Sunday, April 14, 2013

*LoveNatural*

Summer's coming and I've been really into the "natural makeup" look lately. Where it looks like a girl isn't wearing any makeup at all but just looks fresh and clean and awake. I'm waiting on the Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette to come in the mail (yaay I finally got it! n.n) and am currently on the lookout for some yellow concealer, clear mascara and good eye cream. 

But for now I'm enjoying a green tea/yogurt mask and nude nail polish 
To do this mask use about a teaspoon of matcha (green tea powder) mixed with a little bit of warm water and mixed up unto a smooth, dark green paste. I mixed it with a little bit of plain yogurt.  Leave it on for about 10 minutes until it starts to get dry then wash it off (I use cleanser to make sure I get it all out of my pores) and put on moisturizer.  You're supposed to do this mask about 3 times a week for the best results. I've only used it a couple times so far but it's really cool and soothing and seems to help lighten my skin :)

Green tea is meant to have a variety of health benefits, when you drink it or apply it directly to the skin.  It can help calm the skin down, help generate new cells while shedding away dead ones and even protect skin from the sun. (PS matcha can be found for cheap at any Japanese market. A small bag of it costs about $4 and will last a long time. But don't buy it at someplace like Whole Foods because they charge around $20 for the same amount)

I'll be writing more about these things later. In the meantime here's a pic I made on photoshop of the things I'm obsessed with right now lol

☁ Goodnight ☁



No comments:

Post a Comment