Small Cute Brilliant Rose Color Pointer --> Small Cute Blue Gray Pointer

Monday, October 14, 2013

Simple Kanzashi Bun

I have always wondered how pin up my hair with a Kanzashi (an ornamental japanese hair pin).  They are so elengant and you don't need any hair ties at all to put up all of your hair, just a single pin! Some have two teeth and they come in a variety of ornaments at the top.  I found a very pretty one at Marukai for a dollar and had to give it a try.  The one I found was a single metal pin with a round porcelain bead at the tip with dark blue details and some small blue shapes tangling from the tip.  I watched a bunch of videos on how to use it until I found one that I was able to do. Here is me with a simple kanzashi bun (ignore the flyaway strand, it was my first try!) and the video I found on how to do it. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment